[Radiance-general] Pixel to solid angle transformation

Marija Velickovic maricanis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:15:37 PST 2013

Hi Lars,

You are right the math behind is what interests me.
I know that it depends on projection. For the moment I'm interested in
angular fisheye view used for evalglare input images. I thought that is
gives equal solid angle for every pixel, but it seems that angles vary
slightly (increasing towards image corners), and that's what is puzzling me.

Marija