[Radiance-general] Gendaylit- bad sky description (John Ford)

John Ford john at relume.com.au
Sun Feb 3 02:12:02 PST 2013

Wendelin,

Thanks for your response. I've tried the new gendaylit and am getting the same results, below.

$ gendaylit 2 1 8.5 -a -20.27 -o -148.73 -m -150 -W 1031 44
# gendaylit 2 1 8.5 -a -20.27 -o -148.73 -m -150 -W 1031 44
sky clearness or sky brightness out of range 13.563423	 0.052832

john at relume.com.au
0411 519 738
Relume Consulting