[Radiance-general] the -r option

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:11:34 PDT 2013

THat error is rarely seen any more, if you are using a recent version of Radiance (oconv, actually). You can also try .obj format instead of .3ds. Both of these approaches will require you to use Radiance from the command line, though. It sounds like you're trying to use the Ecotect GUI for everything, which may not be possible -- I have no idea for certain, because I don't have a copy of Ecotect.

- Rob