[Radiance-general] the -r option

Hugo Testolini hugo.testolini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:56:53 PDT 2013

hello,
I have a model from rhino which i exported to .3ds, then i imported  it
into sketchup in order to simplify the model and then finally i exported it
again in .3ds
After that, i imported it in ecotect because i want to do some lighthing
analysis and used radiance as well.
Even though I simplified the model I am still having the "set overflow in
addobject" error.
I read that i can change the -r option by powers of two until the problem
is fixed and i can render properly.  The question is:
Where and how can I change that -r option?
Cheers,

--
*Ugo Testolini*
a r q u i t e c t o

*Maestría en Ciencias con especialidad en Diseño Eco-sustentable de
Edificios. Universidad de Cardiff, Reino Unido.*

*Maestría en Arquitectura con especialidad en Restauración de Monumentos.
ENCRyM-INAH*
*
*
*telcel: (045) 6681391316*