[Radiance-general] 12th International Radiance Workshop - Videos

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 21 16:21:42 PDT 2013

I want to say a big thank you to Rob for editing and posting the videos so
quickly.

You'll also noticed that i've posted a zip file containing all
presentations for connivence and a zip file of Greg's workshop photos on
the workshop website.

Also, an album of Greg's photos has been uploaded to Radiance's facebook
website so go tag yourself and your friends:
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.292933804179749.1073741829.292150784258051&type=3

Best,
Andy