[Radiance-general] pcond, luminance or visible radiation?

minchaca miinchaca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 03:52:30 PDT 2013

Thank you Christopher...your explanation kind of make sense to me, but yes
would be great to know
what is the real issue behind the differences between the two pictures and
if there is a way of getting
one that really matches the results of the calculations (or which one of
the 2 is that)  :)
so I hope that someone can bring more light to this question...

Thanks again for your help!!  :)

Chantal.