[Radiance-general] rtrace direction

Vaib vaibhavjain.co at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:55:17 PDT 2013

Thank you Andy and Lora for correcting me and pointing this out. Since it
was my first project I was under an impression that + sign after -i makes
it equivalent to -I. Ignorance can be dangerous in simulation.. :)
Wonderful group and spirit. Next semester I have to work much with Radiance
because it will be used in my masters thesis. So I have to start digging
deep and experiment more. Thank you again!

Vaib