[Radiance-general] Rendering parameters help and weird colors

Germán Molina Larrain gmolina1 at uc.cl
Wed Apr 17 09:35:28 PDT 2013

On the other hand, the reason I modeled the mountain is to actually
consider the shading it provides (that is the area I am working on)... so I
think just eliminate it would not be the solution.

Is color bleeding a problem that "would occur in real life"?? I mean, is a
modeling problem (clearly the mountain is not completely brown), or a weird
effect of the algorithms involved?

THANKS AGAIN!

German