[Radiance-general] Rotating image to mach a rotated polygon

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Fri Apr 5 03:00:28 PDT 2013

Dear users,

A quick question. How do I rotate the falsocolor image vwrays_illum_fp2_falsecolor.hdr to match the floor plane?
I need to rotate it around the z-axiz 7.3 dg before it is transformed to the u v coordination system

Below is the input for the working plane image:

void colorpict fc_val_fp2
7 red green blue images/vwrays_illum_fp2_falsecolor.hdr fc_fp2.cal fc_u fc_v
0
0

fc_val_fp2 glow fc_glow_fp2

0
0
4 10 10 10 0

void mixpict mp_fp2
7 fc_glow_fp2 void nonzero images/vwrays_illum_fp2_falsecolor.hdr fc_fp2.cal fc_u fc_v
0
0

mp_fp2 polygon office.fp2
0
0
12
    -112  -220  40
    -169  -228  40
    -167  -248  40
    -110  -240  40

And here are the transformation fc_fp2.cal file:

nonzero(r,g,b) = if(max(r,max(g,b))-0.1, 1, 0);

fc_u = ((Px+167))/20.1;
fc_v = ((Py+248))/20.1;

Cheers,

Per