[Radiance-general] Tutorial additions - gendaymtx & annual dctimestep

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Apr 3 12:37:55 PDT 2013

My guess is that Greg was familiar with the Daysim format. Andy did point out to me that Daysim does include an epw to Daysim weather file parser, which should make things easy for folks. We plan to support gendaymtx in OpenStudio as well, which directly supports epw files. Ultimately it would be cool to have gendaymtx support both formats natively, though!

Rob Guglielmetti
NREL Commercial Buildings Research Group
Golden, CO 80401
robert.guglielmetti at nrel.gov