[Radiance-general] Almost live from Copenhagen

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 19 10:07:36 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I've re-encoded all the audio files from the workshop because some people
had problems listening to them on windows PCs.  The new files play using
iTunes, quicktime or various other *good* media players on windows.  They
still don't play with windows media explorer (unless you've managed to
install the right codec).  I've also updated a few of the presentations
over the last couple of days.

The trouble with posting materials quickly is that revisions become
necessary...

Andy