[Radiance-general] Almost live from Copenhagen

Andrew McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 17 10:59:26 PDT 2012

All,
I've just uploaded the last of the presentations, including replacing
presentation that had pdf export artifacts.  Greg's photos have also been
posted.  If anyone else has photos they'd like to share, send them to me
and I can add them.

There are now zip files so you can download all the presentations at once.

Andy