[Radiance-general] FAQ - Known problems

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:16:31 PDT 2012

Aksel

If you search in the archives a bit you should find the same problem
mentioned before. I remember I had to deal with this issues before. From
memory it was either that the file was not included in the distribution
files or it was not copied in the right location by the build script. Can
you tell us where the file is on your system and where your $RAYPATH
variable points to.

Regards,
Thomas