[Radiance-general] FAQ - Known problems

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Tue Sep 18 05:58:58 PDT 2012

Hi Aksel!

The most important is to check that RAYPATH includes all needed directories. And that these actually contain the libraries you'd expect there. Type

echo "$RAYPATH"

and then find whether at least rayinit.cal is in one of the returned directories.

About x11meta, I am not sure how well it works in general. There seam to be several pitfalls with the meta-utilities.

Hm, and thanks for reminding me that I started setting up a FAQ-system and somehow did not really complete the job so far ;)

Cheers, Lars.