[Radiance-general] RE : RE : The picture

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Nov 13 08:31:34 PST 2012

Thanks Alstan,

Just FYI, we are a bit behind the HEAD code in the binaries on the NREL
site. We usually update every month or so, and are probably due for
another freshening up. I post update announcements on the
radiance-openstudio list here.

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319