[Radiance-general] reflector size

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:38:49 PST 2012

Hi Shailan,

You need to give more details.  Is this a mirrored light shelf, and what material does it use?

There is no "minimum size" for sampling in Radiance.  However, depending on your scene and your rendering parameters, errors may increase as a bright, important surface gets relatively smaller and it may be necessary to adjust some parameters to compensate.

Without an image or any other information about your scene, it is impossible to be of help.

Best,
-Greg