[Radiance-general] running radiance on multiple cores

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:15:36 PDT 2012

Some people have complained about misplaced or incomplete tiles using rpiece, but I haven't been able to reproduce or find the problem.

As for varying tile brightness, this is usually caused by forgetting to specify an ambient file (rad AMBFILE variable), causing redundant and wasteful as well as inconsistent calculations.

-Greg