[Radiance-general] Radiance and BCVTB

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Tue May 15 14:14:56 PDT 2012

This issue was solved on the BCVTB google group:
http://groups.google.com/group/bcvtb/browse_thread/thread/6835913317d715bd

It appears there are two PATH entries in the BCVTB systemVariables-linux.properties file, one for energy plus and one for Radiance.  They need to be combined into a single PATH entry.

Andy