[Radiance-general] Running Radiance on Windows

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Tue Jun 12 08:33:09 PDT 2012

Thanks Guy! I was but a middle man, really, though. But yeah, there are installers for Radiance binaries for all the major platforms available at the NREL location Guy mentioned. There are also build targets for SunOS (Thank you James) and test routines for some of the core components of Radiance. I am hoping to get a HOWTO written up here soon on using the CMake build system that is now enmeshed in the Radiance source code tree (Thank you Greg), and on adding your own systems to the Radiance dashboard, which would provide valuable feedback on how nicely Radiance plays with various systems. NREL will also be posting updated installers shortly, so look for an announcement about that here.

- Rob