[Radiance-general] Problem leak light

giulio antonutto antonutto at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 7 07:08:00 PDT 2012

sometimes ray of light get out from the edges of two adjacent polygons, and worst re-spawn  from an edge creating a splotch.
If so you need to setup the -aa and -ar values in order to reduce interpolation errors. And also ensure that there are no edges without thickness.
the other thing is the -av parameter. which you could try to set [0 0 0].
another thing is also to consider the values.   that maybe more than 0, but perhaps very small (i.e. 10^-7 or so)
goodluck