[Radiance-general] Problem leak light

Julien Boutillier boutillier at estia.ch
Thu Jun 7 06:56:41 PDT 2012

Hi,

I develop a software to calculate the daylight factor in a room using Radiance.

I noticed that even a room with a window with '0' transmission, Radiance gives me a DF different from '0' if walls have a reflection different from 0.

I don't understand where this light come from? I thought about leak light, but i tried to change the construction of my view (add the thickness of walls, make walls crossing on the corners), but nothing change this result.

Did somebody have already notice this? Do you know this problem?

Thanks

Julien