[Radiance-general] BSDF xml into Radiance

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:27:17 PDT 2012

Hi Lars,

At least in my experiments, the rendering times always improved with increased settings of -c for the same total number of primary rays.  Are you using the new rcontrib implementation or the older rtcontrib (based on rtrace)?  If you are using the latter, then I'm not sure it will always help to increase -c.

The latest HEAD builds only rcontrib and puts a soft link back to rtcontrib in the binary destination directory.

Cheers,
-Greg