[Radiance-general] Python script

Ryan Southall R.Southall at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 08:51:01 PDT 2012

> Hi Ryan, do you use wait() after Popen()?
>
> Best,
> Jia

I haven't been Jia. I can give it a go if you think it will help, but it
is not required on OSX/linux.
As running a perl script from a python script smacks of a certain
inefficiency I might try and recode genskyvec into python. If anyone has a
link to info about what genskyvec is doing, or an idiot's guide to perl
for that matter, I'd love to hear from you.
Ryan

--
Dr Ryan Southall
Senior Research Fellow