[Radiance-general] Problem whith file.oct

imenslama at voila.fr imenslama at voila.fr
Thu Jul 19 01:12:20 PDT 2012

Hi community
I want to make a file named scene.oct. So I create geometries : room.rad, chair.rad, table.rad. In the end of the file room.rad, I wrote:
!xform -t 1 1.5 0 chair.rad
!xform -t 1.5 1.5 0 table.rad
to put the chair and the table in desired place in the room
So When I wrote : objline objects/room.rad |x11meta, I saw the room with chair and table in desired place but when i wrote :
oconv materials/course.mat skies/sky.rad objects/room.rad > scene.oct
I get this message :
xform: cannot find file "chair.rad"
oconv: warning - (| xform -t 1 1.5 0 chair.rad): empty file
xform : cannot find file "table.rad"
oconv: warning - (| xform -t 1.5 1.5 0 table.rad) : empty file
I don't understand why did i have this message? knowing that I put all geometries (chair.rad, table.rad and room.rad) in the same file named objects. when the room is without furnitre, i can make easily a sene.oct but when i have furniture like chair and table, i can't make this
Please can someone explain me how to resolve this problem?
Thank you
Imène