[Radiance-general] questions about material in radiance

imenslama at voila.fr imenslama at voila.fr
Fri Jul 13 06:12:15 PDT 2012

Hi ,
materials are defined in radiance by their RGB colors and by their specularity and roughness. I'm trying to test different materials given in radiance tutorial and I have a question about metal2 rolled_aluminium defined :
void metal2 rolled_aluminium
4 0 0 1 .
0
6 .31 .31 .31 .68 .04 .09
what is the signification of the first line : 4 0 0 1 . ? What can we put in the second line defined in this example by 0
Why do we define 6 arguments and not 5 in the last line and what is .09
If i want to test this material in colour picker for radiance given in this site : http://www.jaloxa.eu/resources/radiance/colour_picker/index.shtml
where can I write the arguments of the first line ?
thanks,
Imène SLAMA