[Radiance-general] Color surfaces information and link with Sketchup defined colors

Thibault Charles thibault.charles at solamen.fr
Fri Feb 24 09:28:25 PST 2012

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your response. I known the material file. It seemed to me that informations about colors where coded by patterns in this file and I have no pattern in my files...
I created a really simple example in which the surface is red in Sketchup and my material file is only :
void plastic outSideFacade
0
0
5 0.7 0.7 0.7

The result is that in the rendering, the surface appear to be red and if I change the values in the material file, it is still red.

Would you have an idea ?

Best,

Thibault Charles
Solamen