[Radiance-general] Color surfaces information and link with Sketchup defined colors

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 24 09:19:19 PST 2012

Hi Thibault,

su2rad creates a file called materials.rad.  You can open it in a text editor and it has the material descriptions used in the Radiance model.

Descriptions of the material primitive types can be found in section 2.1.2 of this pdf: http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/refman.pdf
And documentation of the materials algorithms are contained in this pdf: http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/materials.pdf

Best,
Andy