[Radiance-general] pinterp on a rectangle image

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 20:48:06 PST 2012

Hi Ery,

Pcompos isn't smart enough to adjust the view after cropping, so it doesn't write it into the header in a way that pinterp can use it.

The image may be coming out square because a hemispherical fisheye can encompass at most 180 degrees vertically and horizontally, whereas an angular fisheye can be up to 360 degrees.  You can of course specify a different horizontal and vertical size with the -vh and -vv options, but both must be less than 180.

What is the view in your original fish.hdr file?