[Radiance-general] evalglare with regular lens

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:28:54 PST 2012

Hi Ery,

Problem is, evalglare uses the daylight glare probability metric in its calculations, which by definition takes an angular fisheye HDR image as input. I think the images in the Harvard tutorial are for clarity and were not used for the calculation of the DGP. Hopefully Jan, Christoph, and Alstan can weigh in here on some clarification and some alternatives.

- Rob