[Radiance-general] [Radiance-dev] About Cross Platform GUI rvu

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Dec 12 09:03:27 PST 2012

(This probably belongs on –general, rather than –dev…)

The Qt-based rvu is located with all your other Windows Radiance programs, usually c:\Program Files\Radiance\bin. You can double-click the rvu.exe file and load an octree from there, or from the command line you can just type "rvu your_model.oct".

I am working on updated installers this week as well, so stay tuned for an update announcement.

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319