[Radiance-general] UDI upper limits

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Mon Dec 10 10:07:54 PST 2012

Hey Lars,

I've actually not heard of alternatives to the 2K lux UDI-e limit. Where
have you seen these proposed? Does John M. wanna weigh in on this?

Rob Guglielmetti
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Commercial Buildings Research Group
15013 Denver West Parkway MS:RSF202
Golden, CO 80401
303.275.4319