[Radiance-general] Modelling of a lightshelf

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Tue Aug 14 00:58:31 PDT 2012

Hi Virginie,

for the reflector to be considered properly with direct sun exposure,
you need to model its surface using the mirror modifier.

I gave an example (as I was not sure about the way how I derived the
values from a metal surface) earlier this month. Subject was "virtual
light sources with mirror & diffuse component", date 2.8.2012.

Cheers, Lars.