[Radiance-general] modeling an insulating glass with an integrated capillary slab

Valeria De Giuli valeriadegiuli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:34:54 PDT 2012

Dear all,
I have to model a two-pane glass make up with a selective 6mm outer pane with an integrated capillary slab (it is called kapilux), white tinted. The obtained effect is a uniform and diffuse light transmittance. The only technical data that I have are: 30% of direct visible transmittance  and 15% of diffuse visible transmittance. I think I should model it with "trans" material, but I don't know which parameters I have to use. Does anybody has an idea?
Thanks in advance. Best regards,
Valeria