[Radiance-general] Strange gendaylit behavior

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 12:08:28 PDT 2011

Hi Thomas,

THanks for your input as well! I have good news; in classic Radiance Community fashion, some cool shit has happened.

Greg told Ian Ashdown about my plight, Ian emailed me directly to tell me he completely re-wrote gendaylit and validated it a couple years ago for one of his clients, and just today decided to open source it! I will try and test it out this weekend, and Ian will get a link to it soon on his website (www.helios32.com).

Another fine example of the greatness of the people in this community, a fine bunch indeed.

- Rob