[Radiance-general] error message "file coeff_perez.dat cannot be opened"

Sotiris Papantoniou sotos.enveng at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:03:28 PDT 2011

Hi again Thomas,

I used your commands and it seems to be working excellent now. Thank you
very much.

While I was trying to figure this out by myself I found that if I run
"gendaylit" command from the folder I have extracted the 2 files before
copying them to radiance folder the command works properly.

"Strange machines."

Have a good night from Greece and thank you once again.

Sotiris