[Radiance-general] Modelling glass louvres with frit in GLAZE

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Sat Mar 19 07:36:16 PDT 2011

Hi Lars and David,

For the glaze script what is needed for the frit material is T (rgb),
Rcoated side (rgb) and R glass side (rgb) all measured at 100% coverage
with the frit material. In the past I have been able to get this
information from glazing manufacturers. It does necessitate a call to
the manufacturer and speaking to someone on the technical side who can
get the information.

Not sure what the system is that you are simulating. Have you taken a
look at what Window 6 can provide?

-Jack

--
# Jack de Valpine