[Radiance-general] First Timer: HELP ON RADIANCE INSTALLATION

Julitta Y julittayunus at live.com
Tue Jul 19 02:54:56 PDT 2011

Dear Mr Lars, Mr Greg, others,

Thank you very much.

Dear Mr Thomas,
Thank you very much for your huge help. At least I am now 'somewhere' that moving forward. I followed every steps then here:

> Now type> > echo $PATH> which rtrace>
I got this on my Terminal

Last login: Tue Jul 19 17:40:19 on ttys000Macintosh-HDs-MacBook-Pro:~ macintoshhd$ echo $PATH/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/binMacintosh-HDs-MacBook-Pro:~ macintoshhd$ which rtraceMacintosh-HDs-MacBook-Pro:~ macintoshhd$

> Each of these commands should show you a path that contains your Radiance
> installation directory.

Am I missing something? What should happen after "which rtrace" ? which folder should I looking for? or any signs that should appear?

TQ
RegardsJulitta