[Radiance-general] First Timer: HELP ON RADIANCE INSTALLATION

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:30:07 PDT 2011

Wow, Thomas -- those are great directions for OSX.  I learned a new trick from them, myself.  I had nevr seen the plist stuff for Terminal.app.

I just wanted to add a note that Julitta may need to install the X11 and Developer Tools from the optional packages on her installation disks.  The system doesn't come with them installed by default.

-Greg