[Radiance-general] Printing man pages on a Mac on US-sized paper

John Mardaljevic jm at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 00:46:01 PST 2011

Has anyone over there tried Skim to view/print man pages?  I've no
idea how it handles paper size, but it's worth a go.  Here's the
command (similar to Rob's) set to alias 'manp' in my .tcshrc file:

alias manp 	"man -t \!* | open -f -a Skim"

Skim is a very neat PDF viewer and allows annotations / notes similar
to Acrobat Pro (but not compatible with A Pro).

John

Dr. John Mardaljevic
Reader in Daylight Modelling
Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development
De Montfort University
The Gateway
Leicester
LE1 9BH, UK