[Radiance-general] Low simulated illuminance levels under direct sun

Krystyna Zelenay kzelenay at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 14 20:02:33 PST 2011

Hi Greg,

I got a response from the DIVA mailing list - the program does not
allow the user to input calibration factors (-r -R -b or -B) for the
gensky command (I chose to use Rhino in combination w/ the plugin
DIVA-for-Rhino since I do not have access to a Unix machine and
because of its user-friendly interface). Will see if I can workaround
this problem as described below.

Thank you,

Krystyna