[Radiance-general] Save The Date - Radiance Workshop

Andy McNeil amcneil at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 14 10:52:25 PST 2011

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we've settled on a date for the Radiance workshop.  The main workshop will be Aug. 25th and 26th.  A pre-workshop seminar day will occur on Aug. 24th.

We've decided to hold the workshop in August to allow more participation from academic institutions.  I hope the date is suitable for everyone.  I know August is a common time for family vacations, so I'll also mention that the Northern California is a common vacation destination.

Andy

Andy McNeil
Windows & Daylighting Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory