[Radiance-general] HEAD version?

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Wed Feb 2 13:53:57 PST 2011

I believe there was one bug that got squashed, definitely a few very
cool/useful tools added, since 3.8. But yes if you have non-guru Radiance
users (the fact that there *are* non-guru Radiance users says a lot about
the Radiance-based tools out there like su2rad, SPOT, DAYSIM, etc), I can
see the point of sticking with something stable.

In support of a project here at NREL, we are working on creating a build
system that will provide automated cross platform builds of the HEAD, with
a dashboard to monitor for build errors and possibly do unit tests. So on
the horizon we will be able to offer stable HEAD binaries for all
platforms. That's the goal, anyway...

- Rob