[Radiance-general] behind the scenes detailed manual

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 15 10:15:30 PST 2011

On 2011-12-15 14:25:15 +0000, Winter, Jan-Christoph said:

> Hi Randolph and Christoph,
>
> thanks for your feedback.

You're welcome.

> I have the "Rendering with Radiance" book and also read a lot of
> tutorials and have a understanding of how to render with radiance, but
> a lot of the important stuff is fragmented within several places.

> I was just wondering if there were a short overview (with graphics)
> which describes in detail what is going in detail, but it seems like I
> have to digg deeper and sort the puzzle...

Try my thesis at
http://dmg.be.washington.edu/xmlsiteengine/browsers/static/publication222.html
- I covered some of the ground there.  After that, the code and this
list is the resource.

I'm going on vacation, and won't be answering questions for a week or
so, but will do so afterwards.

Randolph