[Radiance-general] behind the scenes detailed manual

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 14 13:19:56 PST 2011

The Radiance calcuations are covered in Greg's papers on Radiance, many
of what you can find on his web site at
<http://anyhere.com/gward/papers.html>.  A tutorial overview is given
in the book *Rendering with Radiance* which you can buy from, well,
me--e-mail if you are interested.

For the specifics of the IES light source calculations the code, I
think, is the best reference.  Look in the ies2rad man page, ies2rad.c,
and source.cal.
--
Randolph M. Fritz