[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop Live

Rob Guglielmetti rob.guglielmetti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 09:23:21 PDT 2011

I have to say, a lot of the heady BSDF stuff that was introduced last year was lost on me when I simply reviewed the slides from the '10 Workshop. So I can imagine for the '11 "remote attendees", having the webcast experience along with the slides is much closer to "being there". THanks to Andy and LBNL for hosting a great Workshop, and for all the tech support involved in getting the webcast going.

I am so glad I was able to attend this year and I enjoyed seeing old and new faces; I always wish there was more time. Sorry I had to exit stage right before the whole show was over but I barely made my plane as it was!

I hope Chris R. and Joe D. and anyone else trying to head toward that beast Irene makes out as well as they can.

Until next time, happy rendering!

- Rob G.