[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop Live

Fitzsimmons, Rob Rob.Fitzsimmons at fiserv.com
Thu Aug 25 11:12:01 PDT 2011

--------
WARNING: At least one of the links in the message below goes to an IP address (e.g.
10.1.1.1), which could be malicious. To learn how to protect yourself, please go here:
http://www.lbl.gov/cyber/services/suspicious-links.html
--------

Yesterday even after they increased the limit and others were able to hear, I still could  not.
I was able to ping the IP however...

It is not your firewall. Yesterday there was a limit of listeners that
blocked people trying to connect. Today, I get the stream, but there
seams to be no audio signal on it... By the way, probably you should try

http://131.243.160.26:3389/listen

(no extension) which connects you directly to the audio stream, the m3u
is a playlist pointing to the stream.

Folks be aware that the ip address is not the same anymore as it was
yesterday, so all those having added a book-mark - get rid of it.

Cheers, Lars.