[Radiance-general] Sources for material reflectances

Christopher Rush Christopher.Rush at arup.com
Fri Apr 22 07:04:28 PDT 2011

A few additional resources, but I cannot certify their accuracy:

Click Chooser tab on this page to view RAL, Munsell, Dulux, and building material lists. A note will pop up indicating the source of information when you pick each material list.
http://www.jaloxa.eu/resources/radiance/colour_picker/index.shtml

http://arch.xtr.jp/radiance/mat_database.htm

http://www.artifice.com/radiance/radmatlib.html