[Radiance-general] ecotect to radiance simulation

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Mon Apr 11 00:57:25 PDT 2011

> For Sandstone i recomend to find the coeficient of reflection + the colour of the material, is important that kind of data for the simulation.

Hi,

I pointed out that it is not clear to me yet what you are actually trying to calculate. Still I would propose not to worry about color unless it is of importance in your results. Typical studies of daylight availability, glare, ... are all based on integrated units such as lux and nits (or their radiometric counterparts). For these you need reflectance, not color values.

Cheers, Lars.