[Radiance-general] ecotect to radiance simulation

dharam dharmesh.124 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 00:22:07 PDT 2011

Hi there..

Im masters student from India doing my dissertation on the topic:  analysis
of Indian traditional trellis (Jali) for daylighting

My question is...

1. i have done modelling in ecotect and the same im exporting to radiance
for daylighting results...

Im very new to the software... i need guidance on how to get proper views
and information regarding the model.

I also want to know hoe to map down results from radiance so for different
cases il have to compare.

2. i have to give the material of sandstone to my model... the whole model
material is sandstone ..but i don find sandstone as a material in ecotect.
Instead its in a layer...so what procedure i have to follow for that or is
there a method for direct application of the material.

thanks

If any tutorial or anyone could guide me....

dhaRam