[Radiance-general] Glare Calculation

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Wed Nov 17 08:22:18 PST 2010

Hi Alexis,

How did you set up your view for RCP_c3.pic? Findglare expects a fisheye
(180h x 180v) view. If it does not get it then it reports an
error/warning message.

Note also there is the new program evalglare for glare analysis:

http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de/areas-of-business-and-market-areas/applied-optics-and-functional-surfaces/lighting-technology/lighting-simulations/radiance/radiance?set_language=en&cl=en

Regards,

-Jack

--